The Zippie IRIS is a weight shifting tilt in space wheelchair for kids. The unique weight shift tilt ensures optimal chair stability, a low seat-to-floor-height assists in transfers and the lightweight frame allows Zippie Iris to be easily transported. Zippie Iris is fully customisable and configurable, with adjustable seat depth and back angle and available with a full range of footrests, armrests, legrests, wheels and castor options. Featuring Quickie’s 5-year True-Fit Growth option, Zippie Iris is approved for use in vehicles and is now supplied standard with the Quickie Transit System. Modified frames with a contracture seat frame or abducted front frame are also available. Zippie Iris is compatible with most rehab seating systems.
· Fully customisable frame widths 10-18”, depths 10-18”
· Quickie True-Fit Growth option within 5 years of purchase
· 55-degree weight shift tilt
· Low seat-to-floor heights, from 11”
· Angle adjustable folding backrest
· Dual post armrests
· Your choice of 70/80/90-degree swingaway footrests
· Your choice of 12”/16”/20”/22”/24” quick release or fixed rear wheels
· Your choice of 4”,6”or 8” poly castors
· Basic seating package (MASS Customers only) – standard seat pan and Jay Basic cushion, Jay Basic backrest, Whitmyer 10” Plush Pad on Cobra mount.