Zippie TS is a folding tilt in space wheelchair for kids, available with a cross-folding or rigid seat frame. The cross-folding design allows a more compact folded position ideal for the smallest of car boots. Zippie TS features 45 degrees of tilt and is grows in both width and depth. The frame is fully customisable and configurable, with adjustable back angle and seat heights and is available with a full range of footrests, armrests, legrests, wheels and castor options. Zippie Iris is approved for use in vehicles and is now supplied standard with the Quickie Transit System. Zippie Iris is compatible with most rehab seating systems.
· Fully customisable growing frame widths 10-18”, depths 10-20”
· 45 degree gas tilt
· Angle adjustable folding backrest
· Flip-up armrests
· Your choice of 70/80/90-degree swingaway footrests
· Your choice of 12”/16”/18”/20”/22”/24” quick release or fixed rear wheels
· Your choice of 5”, 6”or 8” poly castors
· Basic seating package (MASS Customers only) – standard seat pan and Jay Basic cushion, Jay Basic backrest, Whitmyer 10” Plush Pad on Cobra mount.