- Australian standards tested and registered with the TGA
- Versatile sling offering body contoured fabric shaping for maximum patient comfort and support
- Quality - manufactured in the UK using European materials, computer guided stitching and CNC fabric cutting
- Durable - loop webbing has a breaking strain in excess of one tonne and is designed so that it will not tangle or “cork-screw” during cleaning
- Serial Numbered - slings are embroidered with a unique serial number to maintain traceability and compliance at all times
- Service & Maintenance - service record labels ensure you can quickly and easily identify service history
- Easy Sling Identification - all slings are colour coded by size and have reinforced edging for longevity
- Easy Clean - machine washable up to 85°c temperature
- Parasilk leg strap lining for easy positioning
- For FIM score 1 or 2
- 1 Year
Contract, Trade and Volume Prices may be available. To find out if they are available for this product, please contact us here.
Code Display Name Safe Working Load Material LSS390960 Deluxe All Day Sling - Parasilk - Clip - Small 200 kg Parasilk LSS390965 Deluxe All Day Sling - Parasilk - Clip - Medium 200 kg Parasilk LSS390970 Deluxe All Day Sling - Parasilk - Clip - Large 300 kg Parasilk LSS390975 Deluxe All Day Sling - Parasilk - Clip - Extra Large 300 kg Parasilk
Size Edging Colour Girth Height S.W.L Small Red 65 - 95 cm 120 - 160 cm 200 kg Medium Yellow 77 - 110 cm 140 - 175 cm 200 kg Large Green 98 - 135 cm 158 - 185 cm 300 kg X-Large Blue 118 - 157 cm 165 - 193 cm 300 kg
These measurements are intended as a guide only. Pease refer to Safe Use Guide document.
- Brochures & Related Documents