Free Seminar - Sydney Clinical Seating Training with Seating Matters - Presented By Martina Tierney
Royal Rehab, Clive Austin Conference Room, 235 Morrison Rd, Ryde NSW 2112
Free full day training with Martina Tierney OT, the leading expert globally on healthcare seating, author of The Clinician’s Seating Handbook and researcher in the world’s only clinical seating trial.
All Day Session: 10.00am to 3.00pm
FREE TRAINING WITH THE WORLD'S LEADING EXPERT ON CLINICAL SEATING
Martina Tierney OT, the author of The Clinician's Seating Handbook and researcher in the world's only clinical seating trial is appearing in Australia for the first time ever and is passionate to share her knowledge with you!
This is a full day training, 10am - 3pm, on why seating matters and the impact it has on a client’s posture, pressure care and function. Looking at the goals of seating, postural abnormalities, pressure management, risk assessments and how to conduct a basic or detailed seating assessment.
- Transformational results from the world’s first clinical seating research, including 88% reduction in pressure injuries.
- Practical, evidence based tips to reduce pressure injuries & falls.
- Seating techniques proven to save time & budget.
- Free learning resources including The Clinician’s Seating Handbook.
- Free certificate for professional development.
This training will be provided FREE of charge (normally charged at $55). Due to high demand there are limited spaces available, Book your place now to secure