- Australian standards tested and registered with the TGA
- Intuitively designed, this sling offers generous underarm padding, quilted leg straps and a reinforced wide-cut back for comfort. The chest strap features velcro and buckle fastening for easy positioning and added safety.
- Versatile sling offering body contoured fabric shaping for maximum patient comfort and support
- Quality - manufactured in the UK using European materials, computer guided stitching and CNC fabric cutting
- Durable - loop webbing has a breaking strain in excess of one tonne and is designed so that it will not tangle or “cork-screw” during cleaning
- User Safety - smarts feature such as velcro/buckle combinations for simplified positioning and greater user safety
- Sserial Numbered - slings are embroidered with a unique serial number to maintain traceability and compliance at all times
- Service & Maintenance - service record labels ensure you can quickly and easily identify service history
- Easy Sling Identification - all slings are colour coded by size and have reinforced edging for longevity
- Easy Clean - machine washable up to 85°c temperature
- For FIM score 2 or 3
- 1 Year
Code Display Name Safe Working Load Material LSS390760 Deluxe Hygiene Access Sling - Polyester - Small 200 kg Polyester LSS390765 Deluxe Hygiene Access Sling - Polyester - Medium 200 kg Polyester LSS390770 Deluxe Hygiene Access Sling - Polyester - Large 300 kg Polyester LSS390775 Deluxe Hygiene Access Sling - Polyester - Extra Large 300 kg Polyester LSS390776 Deluxe Hygiene Access Sling - Polyester - XXL 300 kg Polyester (Loops) LSS390777 Deluxe Hygiene Access Sling - Polyester - XXXL 300 kg Polyester (Loops)
Size Edging Colour Girth Height S.W.L Small Red 65 - 95 cm 120 - 160 cm 200 kg Medium Yellow 77 - 110 cm 140 - 175 cm 200 kg Large Green 98 - 135 cm 158 - 185 cm 300 kg X-Large Blue 118 - 157 cm 165 - 193 cm 300 kg
These measurements are intended as a guide only. Pease refer to Safe Use Guide document.
- Brochures & Related Documents