- The Monaco is ideal for users with reduced mobility or sitting balance who require comfort and support without compromising independence in transfers and function.
- Its unique angle adjustable seat creates an optimum and safe sitting position when adjusted posteriorly. It reduces sliding, discomfort and shear as it helps to maintain positioning of the pelvis. It can also be adjusted to assist with stand transfers and independent ambulation.
- Together with adjustable back angle recline, waterfall back, optional lateral supports, and pressure management materials, a high level of positioning and pressure redistribution is achievable without compromising the function or independence of the user.
- The Monaco accommodates those with tight hamstrings as the negative angle clearance underneath the seat is designed to facilitate safe retraction of the feet behind the knees, ensuring the user's positioning is not dangerously disrupted.
- The optional variable angle leg rest can be used to elevate the lower limbs and assist in the management of oedema. The inclusion of swivel castors, push handle and sliding footplate facilitate easy mobility and access to other environments within the home or care facility.
- 7 years frame
- 1 year upholstery
Code Display Name Seat Depth Seat Width Total Height Backrest Height Seat To Floor Height Safe Working Load Unit Weight CHP197827 Chair Pressure Relief - Monaco Chair - Large - Manual - 160kg 350 - 550 mm 380 - 600 mm 1205 mm 800 mm 350 - 500 mm 160 kg 57 kg CHP197990 Chair Pressure Relief - Monaco Chair 350 - 550 mm 380 - 600 mm 1205 mm 800 mm 350 - 500 mm 160 kg 57 kg
- Brochures & Related Documents