- The Rehab RS – is designed for a user who has limited ability to reposition themselves in a device and as a result, is at risk of pressure injuries.
- Tilt (26°) and backrest recline (30°) – this facilitates weight re-distribution and the preservation of skin integrity. It also optimises user comfort, decreases user fatigue and assists with head control.
- Highly adjustable - depth and width adjustable seat sizing. Height adjustable and removable armrests. Adjustable headrest.
- Breathability - support surfaces offer multi-layered foam with breathable multi-stretch covers - for pressure re-distribution, comfort and to enhance skin microclimate.
- Heavy duty, padded, elevating leg rests - supplied as standard.
- Crash Tested – to AS/NZ3616.196
- 2 Years Frame
- 1 Year Components
Code Display Name Seat Depth Seat Width Backrest Height Seat To Floor Height Safe Working Load Unit Weight Colour Material MWS449600 Aspire Rehab RS - 410-460mm Wide 440 - 530 mm 410 - 460 mm 460 - 710 mm 400 - 475 mm 180 kg 40.7 kg Silver Steel MWS449610 Aspire Rehab RS - 460-510mm Wide 440 - 530 mm 460 - 510 mm 460 - 710 mm 400 - 475 mm 180 kg 42.5 kg Silver Steel MWS449620 Aspire Rehab RS - 510-560mm Wide 470 - 560 mm 510 - 560 mm 460 - 710 mm 400 - 475 mm 180 kg 46.7 kg Silver Steel
- Brochures & Related Documents