- The REHAB RS is an ideal solution for the user who requires increased postural support and bodyweight redistribution. A reclined position is easily achieved, making the REHAB RS also a great option for those who fatigue easily.
- CRASH TESTED - The Aspire REHAB RS is tested to AS/NZS3696.196
- LOW TO MEDIUM LEVEL COMPLEX REHAB SOLUTION - Tilt-In-Space (TIS) functionality promotes increased support and improved positioning. This allows caregivers to position the user for optimal comfort. Adjustable, elevating legrests allow for precise leg positioning.
- ADVANCED COMFORT - Breathable PU coated multi-stretch fabric on seat and back cushions ensure optimal skin microclimate, comfort and improve pressure care outcomes.
- INCREASED SUPPORT - The easy-to-adjust, supportive headrest offers the user superior head support, while the gently contoured backrest facilitates posture and positioning.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Wipe clean surfaces ensure infection control compliance.
- HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE- The wide array of adjustable features fulfil many clinical requirements and are geared towards comfort and support.
- SUPPORTIVE & COMFORTABLE - Padded armrests, elevating legrests & a supportive headrest ensure that users of the REHAB RS are supported and comfortable.
- Overall Width: 690 - 790 mm
- Armrest Height: 310 - 460 mm
- 2 Years Frame
- 1 Year Components
Code Display Name Seat Depth Seat Width Backrest Height Seat To Floor Height Safe Working Load Unit Weight Colour Material MWS449600 Aspire Rehab RS - 410-460mm Wide 440 - 530 mm 410 - 460 mm 460 - 710 mm 400 - 475 mm 180 kg 40.7 kg Silver Steel MWS449610 Aspire Rehab RS - 460-510mm Wide 440 - 530 mm 460 - 510 mm 460 - 710 mm 400 - 475 mm 180 kg 42.5 kg Silver Steel MWS449620 Aspire Rehab RS - 510-560mm Wide 470 - 560 mm 510 - 560 mm 460 - 710 mm 400 - 475 mm 180 kg 46.7 kg Silver Steel
- Brochures & Related Documents