- The REHAB RX is geared towards the high needs, rehabilitation environment. With extensive adjustability and breathable, contoured pressure care surfaces, the REHAB RX is designed for the user with more complex needs.
- CRASH TESTED - The Aspire REHAB RX is tested to AS/NZS3696.196
- SUPPORT SURFACES - Multi-layer foam construction with castellated top layer for enhanced comfort,pressure redistribution and durability. Breathable PU multi-stretch cover for improved pressure redistribution and skin microclimate management
- BACKREST - Gentle lumbar build up for postural support. Moderate lateral supports for assisted midline sitting
- CUSHION - Integrated positioning skeleton for enhanced sitting posture. Fabric tensioners provide a smooth support surface. Gentle abductor and adductor contouring provide improved postural support
- INCREASED SUPPORT - The easy-to-adjust, supportive headrest offers the user superior head support, while the gently contoured backrest facilitates posture and positioning.
- ARTICULATING ELEVATING LEGRESTS - The Articulating Elevating Legrest mirrors the anatomical range of movement at the knee joint, ensuring thighs do not elevate as legs are raised. This facilitates better postural support and maximises the skin contact area for pressure redistribution
- HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - The wide array of adjustable features fulfil many clinical requirements and are geared towards comfort and support.
- HIGH LEVEL COMPLEX REHAB SOLUTION - Tilt-In-Space (TIS) functionality promotes increased comfort and improved positioning. As well as this, it allows body weight redistribution to help alleviate pressure areas.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Wipe clean surfaces ensure infection control compliance.
- CUSTOMISABLE COMFORT - Aspire REHAB RX wheelchairs have the ability to be customised with after-market backrests and cushions, ensuring a flexible solution for the user.
- Overall Width: 690 - 790 mm
- Armrest Height: 310 - 460 mm
- 2 Years Frame
- 1 Year Components
Code Display Name Seat Depth Seat Width Backrest Height Seat To Floor Height Safe Working Load Unit Weight Colour Material MWS449710 Aspire Rehab RX - 410-460mm Wide 440 - 530 mm 410 - 460 mm 460 - 710 mm 400 - 475 mm 180 kg 41.0 kg Silver Steel MWS449720 Aspire Rehab RX - 460-510mm Wide 440 - 530 mm 460 - 510 mm 460 - 710 mm 400 - 475 mm 180 kg 43.0 kg Silver Steel MWS449740 Aspire Rehab RX - 510-560mm Wide 470 - 560 mm 510 - 560 mm 460 - 710 mm 400 - 475 mm 180 kg 47.2 kg Silver Steel
- Brochures & Related Documents