NEW ALTITUDE Vertical Lift Chair
The ALTITUDE Vertical Lift chair is designed to accommodate varying user and facility requirements for enhanced comfort and efficient care provision.
- Mobile patient care: Integrated power source allows full chair functionality throughout the care environment for all-day independence.
- Comfort and pressure relief: Multi-stretch vapour permeable seat and backrest help to reduce shear and promote optimal skin microclimate. The outer chair surface is upholstered in medical-grade vinyl for longevity and infection control.
- Intuitive control: Large backlit buttons make operation a simple process and enhance user independence.
- Assisted transfer functionality: Vertical lift and removable armrests facilitates safe sit-to-stand and lateral transfers, simplifying patient handling.
- Oncology armrests (CHP227710): Designed to enhance patient comfort, the wide forearm support assists with effective administration of treatment such as blood transfusions.
- Available in Bitter Chocolate (multi-stretch fabric) and Cream (vinyl).
- View Product
- View Product Flyer