Aidacare and our Network of Supply Partners, work closely with Occupational Therapists; Physiotherapists; other Allied Health professionals; and, Homecare Nursing providers to bring equipment into the comfort and security of the home environment.
Assisting our Clients
- Customer Service – Toll-free 1300 133 120 number, providing you immediate advice or linking you with our Rehab Equipment Specialists in the field.
- Trials – Raise trial online simply and easily. Our Rehab Equipment Specialists will bring equipment to your home and attend the trial to demonstrate the equipment and provide friendly advice.
- Rental – Comprehensive range of rental equipment that is available for short-term rehabilitation needs, or to help with spreading the cost. View our Online Rental Range to book a rental or download our brochure.
- Showrooms – Viewing and comparing options right at our showrooms in metro and regional Australia. View our showrooms.
Assisting Therapists & Providers
- Contracts – Comprehensive range of products on government and private community funding bodies.
- Quotes - We can provide quotes to assist with funding applications. Quotes for specific funding applications can be generated through this website.
- Trials - We can provide equipment for trial in the home environment.
- Delivery & Installation - We deliver and install in the home environment.
- Portals & Apps – Intuitive web-portals and apps designed with therapists in mind to support therapists prescribing for DVA , MASS and other contracts.
Private Community Contracts
Aidacare hold equipment supply agreements with many of Australia’s leading providers of community health and care services. Contact us to see how we can assist you with your products and service needs.