Maintenance & repair
Aidacare’s Preventative Maintenance & Asset Management Programs are tailored to meet our customer’s requirements. The program concentrates on key aspects of maintaining equipment to Australian Standards.
Asset Assessment and Audit
- Asset number sticker is generated for ongoing Asset Management ID and Asset Tracking.
- A detailed description of equipment entered into Service Call Management software package.
- Condition / Hazard assessment report generated
- Equipment maintenance folder provided and maintained.
Maintenance & Repair Programs
Maintenance Programs Developed in Conjunction with Clients
- Recommended equipment service periods used as a basis for maintenance cycles
- Assets bundled into “sensible” groups
- Facility notified in advance of maintenance period
- Pre-approved dollar limit for conducting repairs outside of maintenance contract scope
Experienced Service Technicians
- Industry trained
- Test & Tag certified
- Police Checked
Asset Reports Upon Completion
- Equipment condition summarised
- Maintenance carried out summarised
- Quote on additional major repairs required
- Report of history of expenditure per equipment item
Standards Complied with
Australian Standard AS/NZS 3551: 2012 – Management Programs for Medical Equipment
Australian Standard AS/NZS 105353: 2011 – Hoists for the transfer of disabled persons
Australian Standard AS/NZ 3760: 2010 – In-service safety inspection and testing of electrical equipment.
AS/NZS 3551:2012 Medical electrical equipment - Particular requirements for safety - Electrically and manually operated medical beds for adult use (IEC 60601-2-38, Ed.1.0(1996) MOD)
AS/NZS 3551:2004 (Air Mattresses and associated pumps) Technical management programs for medical devices
ISO/DIS 7176-25 Wheelchairs – Part 25: Requirements and Test Methods for Batteries and their Chargers for Electrically Powered Wheelchairs and Motorised Scooters
AS ISO/IEC 17025-2005: General requirements for testing and calibration laboratories (Weigh Chairs)
AS/NZS 3973:2009 Shower/toilet chairs (mobile and static)