- A simple to operate and stylish chair which is designed to improve and maximise comfort as well as postural support and pressure management.
- With its adaptability and effortless adjustability the Sorrento lends itself easily to multi-user environments where the seating needs differ between users. The Sorrento can be readjusted to suit the needs of a new user meaning their comfort, posture and pressure management remain uncompromised.
- Tilt in space can be used to improve posture and redistribute pressure. This can also be converted to include forward tilt for rehabilitation or in self-transferring situations. The adjustable back angle recline will accommodate users with limited hip flexion and when used in combination with tilt in space it can prevent sliding from the chair.
- Optional lateral supports and supportive pillows can help to maintain or improve posture and facilitate functional ability in activities of daily living such as eating and communicating. The correct use of these features and accessories can also reduce common problems such as falling to the side when seated.
- 7 years frame
- 1 year upholstery
Code Display Name Seat Depth Seat Width Total Height Backrest Height Seat To Floor Height Safe Working Load Unit Weight CHP197822 Chair Pressure Relief - Sorrento Chair - Large - Manual - 160kg 380 - 480 mm 350 - 600 mm 1320 mm 750 mm 600 mm 160 kg 62 kg CHP197823 Chair Pressure Relief - Sorrento Bariatric Chair - Large - Manual - 294kg 410 - 660 mm 550 - 850 mm 1320 mm 750 mm 600 mm 294 kg 120 kg CHP197975 Chair Pressure Relief - Sorrento Chair - Partially Motorised 390 - 480 mm 350 - 600 mm 1320 mm 750 mm 600 mm 160 kg 62 kg CHP197980 Chair Pressure Relief - Sorrento Chair - Manual 391 - 480 mm 351 - 600 mm 1320 mm 750 mm 600 mm 160 kg 62 kg
- Brochures & Related Documents