- The Assist 2 – is designed for an individual or facility who requires a robust chair that will meet the rigorous demands of the community and healthcare environments.
- Swing away and removable arm rests – this facilitates user transfers and also makes for easier transport and storage.
- Height adjustable and removable foot rests – this facilitates user transfers, as well as allowing for optimal positioning for the changing needs of the user.
- Heel loops on the foot rests – increases user safety.
- Quick release 24” solid rear tyres - the wheels are easily removed to reduce the weight of the chair for transport and storage.
- An easy to use, rear wheel brake with a large handle for ease of access.
- 2 Years Frame
- 1 Year Components
Item Code: 05_122203105_0105_1_2
Wheelchair Manual – Composite:05_417_0105_1_2
Click here for more information
AS3696-1:2008, AS3696-3:2008, AS3696-5:1989, AS3696-8:1998, ISO7176-7:1996 and the requirements of AS3695.1:2011 (except ignitibility, and materials)
Click on the cart icon to display the range of optional accessories
Choose your Contoured Padded Overlay - 350mm Wide
Optional AccessoriesJAY Basic - 14 x 16in PTC567600Enquire EACH
Code Display Name Seat Depth Seat Width Backrest Height Seat To Floor Height Safe Working Load Unit Weight Colour Material MWS449300 Aspire Assist 2 - 350mm Wide 400 mm 350 mm 440 mm 460 - 500 mm 140 kg 17.3 kg Silver Steel MWS449310 Aspire Assist 2 - 400mm Wide 400 mm 400 mm 440 mm 460 - 500 mm 140 kg 17.5 kg Silver Steel MWS449320 Aspire Assist 2 - 450mm Wide 400 mm 450 mm 440 mm 460 - 500 mm 140 kg 17.7 kg Silver Steel MWS449330 Aspire Assist 2 - 500mm Wide 400 mm 500 mm 440 mm 460 - 500 mm 140 kg 17.9 kg Silver Steel
- Brochures & Related Documents