- The Evoke 2 is designed for the user who wants a lightweight, highly adjustable manual wheelchair.
- The Contoured Padded Overlay (shown in image #2) is a stylish recommended accessory for the Aspire Evoke 2. The contoured padded overlay offers the user increased comfort and is ideal for those who are in their wheelchair for longer periods of time. The mild contouring assists in positioning and pressure distribution, while the fabric allows air movement, increasing breathability. It is easily removed to allow washing when required
- Swing-in / out, height adjustable and removable foot rests – this facilitates user transfers and allows optimal positioning for the changing needs
- Strong, Nylon upholstery with a comfortable cushion and padded backrest. For increased comfort, a padded overlay is available as an accessory.
- Depth adjustable seating with rear angle adjustability – for more accurate positioning, customisability and increased user comfort.
- Quick release 24” solid rear tyres - the wheels are easily removed to reduce the weight of the chair for transport and storage./li>
- Crash Tested – to AS/NZ3616.196
- 2 Years Frame
- 1 Year Components
Code Display Name Seat Depth Seat Width Backrest Height Seat To Floor Height Safe Working Load Unit Weight Colour Material MWS449500 Aspire Evoke 2 - 350mm Wide 400 - 475 mm 350 mm 430 - 490 mm 440 - 480 mm 140 kg 14.8 kg Silver Aluminium MWS449510 Aspire Evoke 2 - 400mm Wide 400 - 475 mm 400 mm 430 - 490 mm 440 - 480 mm 140 kg 14.9 kg Silver Aluminium MWS449520 Aspire Evoke 2 - 450mm Wide 400 - 475 mm 450 mm 430 - 490 mm 440 - 480 mm 140 kg 15.0 kg Silver Aluminium MWS449530 Aspire Evoke 2 - 500mm Wide 400 - 475 mm 500 mm 430 - 490 mm 440 - 480 mm 140 kg 15.1 kg Silver Aluminium
- Brochures & Related Documents