The HYBRID COMFORT is an Acute mattress system offering foam-in-cell technology enabling flexible operation as a high comfort foam static support surface or a powered-up alternating pressure support surface. Specifically re-engineered for increased patient comfort, foam layering now effectively supports patient weight ranging from 50-230kg.
- Immersive Visco-elastic Memory Foam Surface: Top layer is now twice as thick to offer significant improvement in user comfort
- Intelligent Hose Management: When not in use the air-hose can be stored internally, reducing infection control and OH&S risks.
- Integrated Shear Reduction: Memory foam layer moves independently of the cell surface reducing shear when bed is adjusted.
- Optimised Heel Protection: Tapered heel zone redistributes pressure to lower leg, away from the vulnerable heel region. The castellated surface collapses in a wave-like movement reducing shear.
- Innovative pump technology: Reduces noise and vibration for undisrupted sleep.
- Foam: 5 Years
- Pump and Cover: 2 Years
Code Display Name Total Length Total Width Total Height Safe Working Load PTM638005 Lifecomfort Hybrid Comfort Mattress - Single 1980mm 895mm 170mm 5-- 230kg PTM638006 Lifecomfort Hybrid Comfort Mattress - King Single 1980mm 1050mm 170mm 50- 230kg PTM638030 Digital Pump 320 mm 230 mm 130 mm -
- Brochures & Related Documents